3 months ago
My client is a prestigious European private bank. They are currently looking for a financial crime compliance candidate with minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in private banking. Candidates are required to have sound knowledge in AML related policies and tools.
This job offers you an opportunity to take part in AML advisory and policies review with an attractive package.
- Review KYC due diligence documents prepared by business teams for client onboarding for Russian prospects.
- Assist in establishing, reviewing and updating the AML related guidelines and policies
- Assist in developing and implementing of effective AML/CFT control framework
- Assist in identifying and rectifying the control weaknesses through ongoing review/ monitoring taking into consideration of group and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure independence and sufficient resources of compliance function in performing second line of defence controls in relation to AML/CFT
- Bachelor degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in general compliance and financial crime compliance, preferably in a Hong Kong private bank
- Team player, Motivated and innovative;
- Fluency in Russian with an ability to understand business and legal documents written in Russian language.is a MUST
- Good command in English writing and speaking, Chinese is a plus
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.