17 days ago
My client is a prestigious European private bank. They are currently looking for a financial crime compliance candidate with minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in private banking. Candidates are required to have sound knowledge in AML related policies and tools.
This job offers you an opportunity to take part in AML advisory and policies review with an attractive package.
- Assist in establishing, reviewing and updating the AML related guidelines and policies
- Review and investigate suspicious transactions escalated by monitoring systems or front office
- Monitor effective operation of AML tools and processes for transaction monitoring, client screening, payment screening and client risk assessment
- Assist the Head of AML / Compliance in preparing internal AML training materials.
- Prepare materials for periodic AML governance meetings.
- Basic bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in general compliance and financial crime compliance, preferably in private banking
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- A good team player with motivated and innovative personality
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.