6 months ago
My client is a global private bank. They are currently looking for an AML director to manage the AML team under the requirement of HKMA.
This is a replacement position reported to the Head of Compliance. The role is responsible for developing and reviewing the AML policies of Hong Kong's branch. Apart from the attractive salary and decent working environment, you can lead a team to exert your management skills.
- Develop and review relevant AML and Sanctions related policies and guidelines
- Provide daily advice regarding AML and Sanctions policy to the business functions
- Cooperate with other compliance teams to manage regulatory updates, tracking and remediation on all relevant outstanding AML and Sanctions issues or findings
- Handle enquiries from external regulators
- University degree holder in Law, Accounting, finance or business-related disciplines
- Holder of Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is preferred
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of relevant AML/ FCC experience, preferably in private banking
- Sound knowledge of banking laws, operations, products and services
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese languages
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.