6 months ago
My client is a global private bank headquartered in Europe. They are currently looking for a KYC SVP/VP to support their Hong Kong's branch.
This is a replacement position reported to the Head of Compliance. The role is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the KYC for all client mandate. This opportunity offers attractive package and decent working environment.
- Handle all matters fallen under new client onboarding compliance matters of the Hong Kong Branch;
- Monitor the account opening KYC/ CDD/ CRA review with respect to the regulatory and internal requirements;
- Manage and handle requests received by regulators;
- Advise front office staff on enquiries and issues arising from client onboarding;
- Conduct compliance training to staff on KYC Compliance/ client onboarding topics.
- University degree with at least 7 years relevant experience in KYC/CDD, preferably in private banking;
- Ability to identify AML risks and demonstrate a solid grasp of AML/KYC policy;
- Strong spoken and written communication skills;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to adapt in a team environment;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.