12 days ago
My client is a prestigious private bank headquartered in Europe. They are currently looking for a KYC senior advisor to support their Hong Kong's branch.
This is a replacement position reported to the Head of Compliance. The role is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the KYC for all client mandate. This opportunity offers an attractive package and a decent working environment.
- Handle all matters fallen under new client onboarding compliance matters of the Hong Kong Branch;
- Monitor the account opening KYC/ CDD/ CRA review with respect to the regulatory and internal requirements;
- Manage and handle requests received by regulators;
- Advise front office staff on enquiries and issues arising from client onboarding;
- Conduct compliance training to staff on KYC Compliance/ client onboarding topics.
- University degree with at least 7 years relevant experience in KYC/CDD, preferably in private banking;
- Ability to identify AML risks and demonstrate a solid grasp of AML/KYC policy;
- Strong spoken and written communication skills;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to adapt in a team environment;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.