9 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with an Administration Service Provier based in Jersey to provide immediate support to their Private Client team.
We're looking to speak to experienced proffesionals and contractors to pick up the below roles on a 6-month initial contract:
- Private Client Administrator
- Senior Private Client Administrator
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the below responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures including those of a complex nature.
• Reviewing annual accounts on client portfolio and work with bookkeepers and accountants to ensure correct information recorded.
• Maintain the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties.
• Drafting/preparing documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/small agreements etc., as and when appropriate.
• To attend client meetings and be expected to develop a close working relationship with such clients.
All candidates must have 5 years of residency in Jersey or complete right to work/live on the Island.
To hear more about the roles via a confidential chat please don't hesitate in sending your latest CV to s.young@hamlynwilliams or apply via this job post.