4 months ago
Our consultancy partner in Ireland is looking for exceptional Private Equity Investor Relations Supervisor with experience in Hedge Fund / Private Equity landscapes. As a core member of the Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area.
- You have 5+ years of experience in an investor relations environment, preferably private equity and/or hedge funds.
- You can display an active interest in the financial markets, hedge fund and private equity industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
Please apply immediately if you're keen to hear more and we'll endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
Hamlyn Williams is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on the role, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org