7 months ago
Automation Engineer - Belgium
Do you come up with new and inventive ways to challenge the processes and fix problems and you like to pay attention to the details and prefer a structured approach to working? Are you somebody who is good at translating ideas into action, who is sensitive to errors and problems and gains energy when something is detailed and of high quality, you might be the person we are looking for!
You will be responsible for providing innovative automation solutions to problems and opportunities, advanced automation design for complex production and processing equipment, construction of manufacturing facilities, systems and equipment, transfer of knowledge to the user and maintenance and for providing ongoing operational automation and technical support after handover. Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the Execution Systems, associated procedures, and activities across the SM API Cluster. Responsible for delivering consistent content management, optimized execution end to end and proactive visualization of a preferred future for execution systems.
- Execute all activities required to ensure that computerized systems are fit for the intended use and aligned with applicable laws throughout the entire system life cycle
- Ensures timely delivery of project work and documentation.
- Develop and present the Pre-Project Definition (PPD) outlining the business opportunity or need, business drivers, investigated solution proposals, proposed preferred solution (and rationale), proposed and project scope, timeline, resource requirements, and financials, supporting business case, project risks, etc.
- Ensures alignment with company policies and procedures, regulations, and customer specifications.
- Keeps partners (incl. senior management) informed on project status, outlook, risks and established important metrics for the project.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A technical degree in industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering discipline is required.
- Proven track record in capital project management and engineering in the life sciences industries is required including design, construction, commissioning and qualification, project hand-over and start-up.
- Ability to deliver regional small projects, global project work streams or departmental programs successfully under minimum supervision.
- Independently plans and prioritizes work for completion.
- Take initiative, ability to work autonomous and be a great teammate who contributes to results and to a pleasant working environment.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/