€65,000 - €75,000
7 months ago
If you are looking for a new opportunity in the pharmaceutical/ Food & Bev industry, then give yourself the chance to be part of a global leader in the field. With many projects globally, this full-time staff position will allow you to be part of the global team.
Global Engineering implements projects at our global production facilities within our core competencies: process plants, infrastructure & automation, packaging, and building.
They are a well-functioning department with approx. 70 very motivated colleagues worldwide.
- Designing, coding, and testing of various automation projects according to the ISA-88 batch model.
- Daily support of SCADA/PLC systems on the existing plants, including on-call service.
- Following corporate automation standards and contribute actively to the spreading of these standards globally.
- Act as Project Manager and participate actively in all phases of projects, i.e. start-up, design, coding, and commissioning.
- Following corp. mechanical/process/packing/automation standards and Project Model
- In periods, some travel activities are required
Your Personal Profile
- You are an Automation Engineer (B.Sc/M.Sc) with at least 2-3 years’ experience with process automation solutions/systems. You may also be a graduate with a degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- Preferably you have experience with ISA-88 and batch systems, exposure to VmSphere and ISA 95 networking would also be an advantage.
- Experience in Allen Bradley programming is preferable but not a must, experience in Wonderware InTouch and ArchestrA is an advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas is an advantage: Food, Up-/downstream processing, CIP/SIP, Freeze Drying
- You possess good communication skills to deal with the customers/stakeholders/suppliers and you are a team player.
If this role is of interest to you, then APPLY NOW!