£50-£60 per hour
8 months ago
Are you looking for work in the most exciting industry for engineering, on some of the most exclusive projects happening right now?!
How about considering yourself as the ideal candidate for one of the largest engineering companies Globally. Look at the job requirements below maybe even apply... most probably apply.
What will you be doing?
• You will represent Honeywell in all customer interactions in a manner that is consistent with Honeywell values and maintain the customer equipment to the required standard.
• You will observe and operate both Honeywell and customer safe systems of work, complying with all legislation.
• You will actively participate in installation / configuration / implementation & commissioning of Honeywell’s product range including Industrial control & safety systems, to meet customer specifications and able to independently implement significant modification to these systems.
• You will understand project life cycle from requirements to delivery and develop project documentation.
• You will implement smaller system upgrades or modifications that have the potential to significantly impact the customer’s process. Implement online system changes to live plant without compromising process safety and operation.
• You will take initiative to establish opportunities for the development of product applications to enhance the customer process.
• You will be responsible for diagnosis and rectification / management of issues in complex application software.
• You will ensure timely communication to provide effective turn around on customer feedback and billings.
• You will provide technical information to the sales team on major works and support them in creating estimates and proposals.
What’s in it for you?
• Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
• Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within.
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
• Experience with installation, configuration, implementation & commissioning of Distributed Control Systems, Industrial control & safety systems, such as DC/TPS, EPKS).
• A HNC/HND in industrial measurement and Control or Instrumentation or Computer science or Mechatronics or equivalent qualification with relevant industrial experience.
• Must have a valid Driving Licence.
• Must be willing to go through the Offshore certification and pass it (meet the right level of health requirements)
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
If this job suits you then apply below now!