6 months ago
$110k - $125 dependent on experience
We are currently working with a very large pharmaceutical client based in Chicago, listed as one of the top 50 employers in the world by Forbes magazine. This company are in the middle of an exceedingly exciting growth phase and are investing $2.5 billion in this site alone.
They are looking for process engineers to join them and build the future! The individual in this role will be required to work closely with other engineers, as well as cross-functionally with individuals in manufacturing, validation, maintenance, critical utilities, and with external contractors/consultants to scope, commission, perform process hazard analysis and assist in startups for capital projects. Assists in updating SOP's, P&IDs and PFD Drawings. Provide project technical support in the development of engineering documentation including system specifications, commissioning document, and change controls. This level has gained and is demonstrating technical knowledge in Controls, Process, Validation or Capital Projects.
1. Develop and manage execution of small to medium-scale projects including timelines and financial allocations with minimal supervision. Able to identify and resolve design or schedule conflicts during project/task execution.
2. Design equipment and processes to meet end-user/owner, site, global and cGMP requirements. This includes the creation of scoping and vendor proposals for bidding purposes.
3. Lead multi-discipline and multi-department project Teams.
4. Able to communicate project resource needs. Allocates assigned engineering resources to achieve project timelines and budget expectations.
5. Ability to execute multiple projects concurrently.
6. Provide capital oversight to projects lead by others outside of the Engineering group.
7. Adhere to cGMP requirements, CSL procedures and design specifications/standards during project execution.
8. Research and develop technical engineering and design standards/specifications.
9. Provide reporting to department, site and corporate organizations as required.
10. Able to develop, execute and close-out project documentation such as change controls, factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing and commissioning protocols, installation and operation qualifications and system specifications.
11. Support on-going manufacturing needs when required.
12. Supports the facility in internal and external inspections.
13. Other tasks as required by Department Management.
Education: BS Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. In lieu of an Engineering degree, technical experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated industry may be considered.
Experience: 4+ years of technical experience with 3 to 5 years in pharma preferred with an Engineering degree in any of the above disciplines. In lieu, proven ability to perform in this role will be considered (such as on-site contract/consultant experience).
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.