up to 70 € an hour
10 months ago
Process Equipment SME - Brussels
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a leading Biotech company based just outside of Brussels who are looking to hire a Process Equipment SME to join their ever expanding projects team, where there is a large amount of capital investment and exciting opportunities ahead.
They are looking for someone to join to be the expert within manufacturing process equipment. To be a part of the projects from initial basic design, through to installation and commissioning and have a large part to play across the whole project, brining your technical expertise to provide the best solution.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Project Engineering
- Highly experienced with manufacturing equipment (autoclave, UF/MF filtration skids, Chromatography skids, CIP/SIP, washing machine) and support systems (e.g. WFI, PW, clean steam, compressed gases)
- Experienced with EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and EPCM (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management)
- Strong understanding of different qualification & validation approaches (both V-cycle and ASTM E2500) is an asset
- Ability to interpret and set-up P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams) and PFD (Process Flow Diagrams)
- Ability to lead & review ATEX & PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Ability to act as technical process expert during HAZOP (Hazard and Operability study) / QRA (Quality Risk Analysis) / FMEA
- Previous experience of working in Biotech industry is essential.
- Experience in large and complex projects as well as both formal and informal leadership / coordination
- Professional proficiency in both French and English
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James