about 2 months ago
6 month rolling
Multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry, with over 60 years of research and discovery experience. A dynamic organisation offering the opportunity to be a part of a stimulating 2-year project in an area supported by new investment. Based in Belgium, a large exciting site with a 1000+ head count; currently upgrading applications and overseeing the initialization of new ones.
TECHNICAL AND SOFT SKILS
Someone with an extensive background within manufacturing equipment and support systems.
Experience with EPC - ms (e.g. WFI, PW, clean steam, compressed gases)
• Knowledge in different qualification & validation approaches
• Ability to interpret and setting up of Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams is required
• Skills to to lead & review ATEX & PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) is an important asset
• Ability to act as technical process expert during HAZOP and Quality Risk Analysis
• Strong knowledge of GMP process and regulations
• Experience in multimillion and large investment projects
• Ability to share good practices and knowledge
• Excellent communication skills (able to present to Management) and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong technical skills and the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in an easily understood manner.
• Full professional proficiency in French and English (both oral and written)