about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the highest valued fintech companies in the world. This global internet payments business specifically operates within the fashion retail sector, creating more affordable methods for the consumer to shop online and offline. As they continue to execute their scale up across EMEA APAC & the US markets.
This company is currently looking to grow out its Data Analytics team specifically within its app product problem space. They are actively looking for data science, data analytics, or AI/machine learning capabilities. This person will help optimize and improve the functionality and performance of their web and mobile application.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to define, monitor and give visibility of product metrics and KPIs.
- Design and analyze product experiments (A/B tests, multivariate test, etc) that will directly impact the backlog.
- Translate product questions and hypothesis into analysis and actionable insights.
- Develop and maintain scalable and self-service visualization tools and dashboards.
- Align with engineering teams to ensure data availability/quality of new features and data sources.
- Build robust relationships with stakeholders acting as a strategic and supportive link between the technology and the business.
- 2-4 years of professional experience outside of an academic and internship setting, in a quantitative analysis role: product preferred
- Background studies in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Redshift experience is highly valued.
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python/R) and experience working with popular tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R Markdown.
- Knowledgeable and preferably experienced in designing and analysing experiments in digital products (A/B test, multivariate, etc)
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview.
- Ability to juggle multiple strands of work and priorities on complex projects.
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas to stakeholders and get buy-in thanks to ability to understand business needs.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
If this role is of interest to you select the Apply button below or contact me directly. Contact Daisy Pathy on 020 4536 4003 or at email@example.com.