$180,000 - $220,000 + Bonus + Options
23 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting Payments FinTech that is looking for a Product and Regulatory Counsel. You will report to the Head of Legal and you will operate at the intersection of financial technology and regulatory frameworks, help to design and build new financial technology products and services, and manage the legal and regulatory position in various jurisdictions.
- Partner with product, engineering and business teams building market leading financial technology products on a range of issues including financial services regulations, payments, consumer protection, data privacy and intellectual property.
- Work closely with other members of the the legal team to support its legal and regulatory structure, strategic partnerships and client agreements.
- Manage relationships with the regulators.
- Help build scalable and effective processes for legal review and launch of new products and services.
- Stay up-to-date on applicable laws and regulations dealing with financial services and other relevant areas, and help to drive the strategy in response to changing regulatory environments.
- Act as a trusted advisor to product and business leaders across.
- 5+ years of experience as a qualified lawyer in an in-house legal team, top law firm and/or government agency, preferably working with technology companies on the legal and regulatory aspects of product development in the technology space.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, challenging and changing environment with hands-on involvement and excellent judgement.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- A passion for technology, strong business acumen and a quick study on complex product use cases.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398