22 days ago
- My client is a global TOP 4 investment bank
- They are looking for someone with 5-10 years experience in product control - Equities, prefer someone who speaks fluent English/Cantonese
- Budget: Base 75-90k
- Very good brand name and stable team
- P&L production and reconciliation;
- Month-end balance sheet substantiation;
- Analyze and report daily and monthly PL attribution for trading book;
- Conduced end of day revaluation and daily independent price verification;
- Reconcile and resolve P&L variances with front office trading desks;
- Conducted daily position reconciliation with ledger and treasury system;
- Act as a key liaison point for Front Office and other Support Functions;
- Prepare monthly key performance indictors report and report to the management;
- Participate in new business/product approval process to ensure accounting and reporting requirements;
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in audit/ Investment Banking.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and investment products such as Equities Derivatives.
- Self-motivated with positive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills in English and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested for a quick job discussion, please reach out Elise Mak at email@example.com