3 months ago
Millions of companies are set-up every year yet all are managed in an antiquated manner. Their mission is to digitise how real-world companies are governed by handling everything digitally (e.g. incorporation, share management, bookkeeping, and more). Ultimately, going full circle and synchronise everything with the government, creating great automation and efficiency for both clients and staff.
Our console is the pinnacle of our business. Using the latest their clients interact with their companies in a user-friendly way. .
- Be creative in building kick-ass intuitive experiences that break convention
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with process specialists and engineers
- Write the spec’s used for the engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct adjustments based on user feedback
* REQUIRED SKILLS *
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects (specifically web applications)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap)
* DESIRED SKILLS*
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
At the moment they have 2 offices in Asia: Hong Kong (Central) and Singapore (Raffles Place). You will be part of a small (15+) but driven team of industry experts. While we are growing rapidly, your input will have a lasting impact, that will touch many clients all over the world.