£70,000 - £80,000
18 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are working in partnership with a growing VC funded Fintech B2B enterprise start-up platform organisation who are seeking a Product Manager to join them as they continue their strong expansion moving into the second half of 2022.
The position will be to support their marketplace and Fintech/Financial Services industry propositions. Working in a dynamic, agile, collaborative environment, the role works with product and engineering leads to inform development sprints and plan efficient Agile development of their platform.
This opportunity is a hybrid position – 3 days WFH 2 days in office in London.
- Liaising with business stakeholders to understanding the needs of the business strategy
- Creating and writing user stories & requirements for engineering, ensuring enough detail required to enable development
- Conducting research and use analytics to suggest methods to improve their practices and processes, and improve the overall customer journey & experience
- Preparing and maintaining reports, presentations and roadmaps for internal and external stakeholders
- The design of A/B tests to evaluate the effectiveness of features in meeting their usage & revenue objectives
- Implementation activities including operational impact assessments, developing user acceptance test documents to support customer sign-off and capturing operational processes, ensuring alignment with key stakeholders so that the product is fit for purpose
- Own design, development and reporting of ongoing metrics and KPIs to drive business decision making
- Previous exposure/experience to the Financial Services or Fintech industry
- Relevant experience within a software development environment in a Financial Institution, consultancy, startup or scaleup
- 3 + years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager/Owner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- £70,000 - £80,000 salary DOE
- Equity options available
If you are interested and have the relevant experience please apply below or email Jamie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org