7 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a gloabl leader who provides market-leading digital solutions, along with consultancy services. Specialising in an advanced level of technology transactional services, cloud, data and cyber security services.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for prioritising across delivery teams, to define, explain and implement product visions to captivate users, teams and partners within the business.
- Communicate and establish an open and collaborative culture within the delivery of products and carry out continous improvements though several iterations.
- Engage with users and teams to promote use of products used - providing business terms to partners within the business.
- Manage backlog, documentation and products - communitcating progress based on project requirements through blogs, team meetings and demonstrations.
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodology and applying agile approaches.
- Ability to secure funding to agile delivery by delivering presentations in governemnt/public sector.
- Management of operational processes of designing - running product through the product lifecycle.
- Understand and idenify issues within projects and helping to identify key resolutions, documenting causes.
- Designing and deliver end-to-end digital products in government/public sector through each stage across GDS agile delivery framework.
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits - ability to choose your own benefits
- Pension - matched to 10%
- Private medical
- Life Assurance
- Unlimited growth opportunities with further support using high-level training platforms provided.
Please get in touch with me for more details by applying and sending across your resume if this role is of interest.
+44 29 2168 0796