about 2 months ago
About the Role:
We're looking for a passionate product manager to join and help direct product strategy and deliver on the roadmap. This role requires an individual to be highly adaptive to both a rapidly evolving industry and a high growth startup environment. We will need you to learn quickly so that our product-line stays ahead of the curve.
We have some exciting ideas around enhancing various aspects of our fiat product offering, so experience with at a banking-as-a-service, payment-as-a-service, or broker-dealer is highly preferred. You should be a payments guru.
However, it should be noted that you will have the opportunity to work on product areas outside of this as well.
You will be a part of the larger Client Services team. The Client Services prides itself on a team-first mentality and the aptitude to wear multiple hats. While the majority of your responsibilities will relate to product, there are areas of the business that you will get the opportunity to learn about and contribute to.
The right product manager for us is intensely customer-focused. We're looking to build the highest quality digital asset settlement products possible and attention to customer satisfaction is paramount.
You will be collaborating deeply cross-company and making decisions while keeping in mind the business as a whole. You are technical but can also bridge the business, operations, regulatory and development initiatives effortlessly. This role reports directly to the Director of Product.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, this is the place for you.
- Help own the product life cycle, from identifying problems, researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building and developing features, and shipping code.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Help develop innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve our customers - differentiating and winning on ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration, to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- Assist with day-to-day settlement operations where necessary.
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an API-driven SAAS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Background in scaling distributed and message-based systems whilst retaining platform performance.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business. An understanding around financials services reconciliation tools.
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not requited.
- Experience with yield-generating products.