2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are partnering with a biotechnology company whose focus is to disrupt and change the MES space within the Life Sciences market, and due to massive success, they are growing immensely!
They are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive research and analyze market trends Key responsibilities will include:
- Influencing pricing and product positioning based on product differentiation
- General GTM strategies on how products are marketed
- Fully remote permanent opportunity with a competitive salary.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for communicating the company's Voice, the benefits of features to the user segments, and enabling education, adoption, and conversion throughout the customer lifecycle. They are looking for a candidate who enjoys being part of the beginning stages of a Product Lifecycle and building strategies and initiatives from the ground up.
- 3+ years of product marketing
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of UX/UI design and GTM strategy
- Experience within an early stage start-up is desired