3 months ago
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - NFT
A FinTech client of ours is looking for an NFT focused Product Marketing Manager to take on a new and exciting role! This is an Ethereum-based blockchain network for the Web3 Ecosystem implementing new NFT based experiences/solutions for customers. The role is fully remote.
- Define and evolve product positioning, branding and messaging in cooperation with product management, design, data and analytics, marketing, business development and other partners across the organization
- Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to CxOs, developers, and thought leaders including in-product messaging, website content, landing pages, launch material, emails, training and educational materials
- Conduct market analysis to provide insights related to competitor messaging, product positioning, events and local marketing strategy
- Create compelling presentations to effectively communicate complex issues to the leadership team and to external stakeholders. Be able to identify ambiguity and work to systematically drive clarity through strategic framing and stakeholder alignment
- Work with research and data teams to produce quantitative, qualitative, and insights that influence product strategy and shape external narratives.
- 3-5+ years experience in a product marketing role at a tech company, ideally with API-based, and/or developer-focused products
- Experience with enterprises and institutions as target user segments (designing communications to appeal to executives, thought leaders, and developers across Fortune 5000 companies worldwide)
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Strong reputation working with interdisciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Product market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Remington L. Rodney, r.rodneyhamlynwilliams.com or (619) 943-1270