€85,000 - €90,000 + Bonus
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Product Owner interested or currently working within the healthcare industry?
Hamlyn Williams are working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical organisation which due to their accelerated growth as they develop new products, drugs and trials years head of their competition are looking to hire a Product Owner to join them moving into Q2 of 2022.
The organisation with a new focus towards digital excellence and a strategy focusing on setting industry standards on customer experience they are searching for someone that is not afraid to shape their area of responsibilities, grow and develop their foundations.
The successful professional will be working on identifying, validating and implementing digital innovations (make and buy) to create the best customer experience for their clients.
The business are offering a flexible, international and interdisciplinary working environment that can be targeted to your individual requirements. Ideally the position would be based out of their Munich office however can be remote across different geographical locations of Germany.
- Being the product ambassador and main contact for all queries relating to the digital product you and the team are responsible for
- You will be the main point of contact and voice for the customer and collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure product market fit and align the product roadmap to strategic goals
- Working closely to collaborate with Business Owner / Management on product vision, product roadmap and market implementation
- Creating and growing ideas from prototype status to a marketable solution
- Define the business model and value proposition with Business Owner throughout the journey of the solution
- Structure storyboards, create wireframes, manage the product backlog and design user stories & acceptance criteria
- Own and manage the product roadmap
- Ensure feasibility (technical, regulatory, legal and compliance) across the full product development journey
- Identify and solve any product-related problems, make decisions regarding planning and prioritisation to ensure a successful and smooth flow
- Providing ideas with external partners to a marketable solution
- Outline the business model and core value proposition with the partners and internal stakeholders and develop a strategic product roadmap
- Negotiate contracts in alignment with cross-functional team (legal, compliance, IT) to ensure compliant and scalable set-up
- You oversee and manage the partnership to meet the correct timelines, budget and quality requirements
- Strong understanding of agile (Scrum, Lean, Kanban) and classical product / project management
- Over 3 years’ experience in the role of a venture architect / start-up collaboration / PO management in a start-up or a corporate innovation environment
- Experienced in digital product development and implementation of new business models in a healthcare environment
- Translating abstract product visions into reality by a structured approach is part of your DNA (product vision, epics, features, user stories, acceptance criteria)
- Experience in the healthcare industry is very valuable and will be favored as well as experience in development of digital med-tech / care applications, e.g. DiGA relevant
- Excellent communication skills to drive effective stakeholder management.
- Experienced in working and guiding cross-functional teams and delivering on a common goal
- Fluent in English & German
If you have the relevant skill set, ambition and drive to move into a position like this please apply or contact Jamie Watts on email@example.com