about 1 month ago
- Lead daily shop floor quality assurance activities.
- Lead daily quality performance indicator review, resolving issues through fast response actions.
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities to reduce potential defects.
- Responsible for managing non-conformance containment and corrective actions (CAR, NCMR).
- Lead problem identification, priority setting, 5W2H action plans.
- Lead root cause analysis problem solving applying 5-Why analysis and quality tools.
- Support customer quality issue analysis, implementing robust permanent corrective actions.
- Conduct LPA audits with respect to standards, working with cross-functional team members.
- Lead the development, optimisation and audit of process control plans.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s degree, with +5 years relevant experience
- Skilled in advanced product quality planning (APQP) and quality tools; PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA.
- Experienced in problem solving and continuous improvement tools; 8D, 5-Why, DOE, Six Sigma.
- Strong practical experience, knowledge of manufacturing systems and process technologies.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Work location: Shenzhen / Jiangmen, China (5 days station, with Company hostel and transportation).
Please do feel free to contact me via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone call:+ 86 13168088160