about 1 month ago
My client is a newly set up Private bank in Hong Kong with strong resources from China. They are now looking for a private banking enthusiastic to join their team.
As a product specialist, you will be focusing on Structured products & Mutual funds product management. You will be report to the head of private banking.
- Establish, update and maintain financial products and customer value-added service systems for private wealth management clients, and be responsible for product pricing.
- Conduct product introduction training for customer managers and provide consulting services for customers.
- Prepare product operation manuals and work closely with departmental internal control and compliance personnel, internal auditors, legal compliance department and other departments during the product due diligence process.
- Responsible for the introduction, continuity management and risk control of agency/consignment products.
- Participate in marketing activities.
- Bachelor degree or above, at least 3 years of relevant experience in private wealth management business.
- Have a wealth of investment product knowledge and experience in the product development process, with special attention to mutual funds, structured products, and securities financing. Insurance knowledge and project management skills are preferred.
- Have strong communication skills, strong self-motivated, able to withstand work pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English (Putonghua is preferred), proficient in computer skills.
Interested candidates please contact Claudia Lee on +852 2777 6310 or send your updated CV to C.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation or click the APPLY NOW button down below.