6 months ago
- Participate as a solution expert in the pre-sale and implementation process of onboarding new and existing strategic clients.
- Participate as a trusted technical expert in pre-sales meetings and throughout implementation.
- Display strong technical acumen with an ability to confer with clients and handle their requests effectively. Evaluate clients’ requirements, present & recommend possible solutions.
- Work closely with internal business, technical and operational stakeholders to ensure that the client’s needs are met (through monitoring, building new operational processes, collecting requirements for development, ensuring accurate configurations in internal systems, etc.)
- Work within project team environment, to lead implementations through execution.
- Provide training for clients, and preparing end user documentation, demo’s, workflow diagrams, etc.
- 3+ years large enterprise implementation and pre-sales experience.
- Solid project management and organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects deadline. Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills to present strategies and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Quick to catch up on technical details and requirements (APIs, integrations, etc.)
- Experience with Application Programming Interface (API’s), and SaaS based products and technologies is a plus.
- Experience in payment industry, financial services and technology experience is advantageous is a plus.