$150,000 - $170,000
3 months ago
We have partnered with one of our long-standing clients on the search for a Program Project Director to join their team and support their continued growth. While this role will have exposure across all business units and work cross-functionally with teams, this role will require a keen interest in cryptocurrency and a fundamental understanding of blockchain technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish the PMO role and operating model (e.g. centralized or decentralized, areas of focus).
- Lead various projects to enhance the effectiveness of revenue-generating areas
- Expert-level knowledge of project and program change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches
- Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers, and vendor groups
- Create budgets, guidelines, and other business-related documents for new and ongoing projects.
- Develop critical processes and performance metrics (KPIs) and monitoring tools to provide clear and accurate reports across the fintechs programs.
- Ensure clear communication and reporting horizontally and vertically, escalating key issues as needed.
- Superior knowledge of program and project management – both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple processes
- Ability to work well under pressure across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and professional presence.
- Ability to easily communicate complex information between the business, Information Technology, and the bank’s technology and API partners.
- Proven ability to design, monitor, and test effectiveness of policies, procedures, and internal controls which are designed to assess the clients and fintech customer/partner’s compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability.
- 7+ years experience working in a Project Management Office
- Experience in Financial Services, IT, or Fintech
- Experience managing large, cross-functional business projects
- PMP Certification is preferred
If this role is a fit for you, or for someone you know, apply directly by clicking apply, or reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.