United States, East Coast
6 months ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest, fastest expanding Pharmaceutical companies in the world? With over 15,000 emplyess across 100 locations and rapidly growing!
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions in the Pharmaceutical industry? This is a permenant opportutniy with world leading inovation and career growth.
Project Director is responsible for planning, managing and executing pharma and biotech growth investment projects greater than $250m. This includes the coordination of all project activities at the site and involving multiple parties whilst providing leadership to the project teams.
- Ensure that projects goals are reached in terms of cost, time, scope/functionality and according to client expectations.
- The maintenance of quality systems and cGMP compliance for the business by ensuring that all project managers and teams comply with processes, procedures and instructions for all activities in which the team participates.
- Establishing and leading the project team / structure necessary to reach the project goals.
- The appropriate coaching and performance feedback to all direct reports and assures that all team members are being developed.
- Oversee development of Project CAR for approval and organize project Steering Committee meetings
- Delivery of timely qualification and validation
- Provide resource management to provide projects with properly trained project managers, project engineers, cost and schedule resource
- Transition from build to operational lead with complete and accurate technical data to the site as needed and upon completion of each project.
- Develop and maintain systems and tools required for capital management including project execution plans, resource planning tools, cost control systems, project schedules etc.
- Monthly project updates in SAP including forecast spending plans. Support during the target process for existing/proposed new project plans
- Establishing project charter including scope of work, goals and deliverables together with the project champion to support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Extensive experience in the design and operation of Biopharmaceutical facilities, in both manufacturing and support systems (cGMP manufacturing, pilot plant & laboratories), including knowledge of qualification and commissioning.
- Extensive experience in project management and coordination associated with the execution of capital projects in an industrial environment.
- Project management experience and reputation for mid- and large-sized investment projects.
- Strong leadership skills, motivating team player, ability to drive results, excellent communication skills and experience in managing matrix-based cross-functional teams.
- Solid internal and external collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to lead diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent decision making skills, including abstract and critical thinking skills.
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.