Up to 650 € per day
4 months ago
12 month contract
We are currently working with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical organisations, who are looking for a number of Project Engineers to join the business on a contract basis for a large increase of CAPEX project work over the next 12-24 months.
As Project Engineer, you are responsible for the conceptual, basic and the detail engineering for clean and non-clean Utilities projects.
- Provide a clear scope description and a design in accordance with the standard and aligned with the internal customers.
- Responsible for the purchase, start-up and verification of the installations.
- Coordinating and supervise the installation of the equipment and the piping and carry out the verification / validation tests and ensure their documentation. Safety and quality are key when implementing the projects.
- Detailed planning of the specific utility part and make sure that it is aligned with the global project planning or operational planning.
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced with clean and black utilities
- Strong Project Engineering experience
- Dutch speaking is preferred but not necessary.