22 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a leading system Vendor to assist in the search for strong Project Managers to join the team. This company works on projects across the oil & gas industry.
Are you looking to be at the front foot of a new exciting project?
This role is for a French Speaking position
- Defines project requirements by working with the customer and consulting the plans and specifications if available.
- Develops project proposals by determining time frames, costs, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Negotiates with vendors to stay within budget for projects and change orders.
- Acts as liaison for inter-departmental coordination of day-to-day operations for assigned projects.
- Communicates with contractors concerning system design issues, wiring specifications, change orders, and scheduling.
- Maintains project documentation and updates with change orders.
- Participates in project review meetings with other contractors and customer representatives.
- Understands staffing for each phase of a project, and works with other project managers and account managers to allocate and coordinate personnel to meet project timelines, budgets, and specifications.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progress is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews change orders and updates pricing to maintain profitability and budget constraints.
- Prepares project reports for senior management, general contractors, customers, engineering firms, and others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of general contractors, engineering firms, and subcontractors.
- 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Background oil and gas industry
- DCS experience is a must
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV
You can reach me on my email: email@example.com