Flexible based on experience
19 days ago
End of 2024 but high chance of extension
Hamlyn Williams is partnering with a global pharmaceutical company to assist them in hiring an experience Project Manager, to join their site In Cork, Ireland.
They are looking for a candidate to work onsite until at least 2024, but the chance of extension is high. It requires experience managing and monitoring budgets, creating project scheduals and drafting RFIs.
- Coordinate internal resources and support third parties/vendors in the project execution.
- Manage the relationship between the client and all stakeholders
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment and ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Provide automation project leadership
- 10-15 years working within automation and engineering
- At least 5 years as a Project Manager
- 5+ years working within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of DeltaV
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 536 4571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for numerous opportunities within Life Sciences so get in touch with us to find out how we can help you!