Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
60,000 - 100,000
Project Manager -123
6 months ago
Jacobs is a leading company in the Life Science Engineering field. With more than 77.000 engineers and designers, probably the largest player in the industry.
For the office in Milan, they are looking for expert Project Managers and Project Directors able to run large projects in the Pharma, Biotech, API and R&D. The projects range from Feasibility to Concept, Basic, Detailed engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification phases.
- Drive the assigned projects typically from the bidding phase through the execution down to the closeout steps.
- Interface with the Client at the business and execution level
- Report the project status, risks and opportunities to the Client and to Jacobs management
- Coordinate the Jacobs team and other parties
- Own the accountability of the Project Execution, in compliance with the defined execution strategy and Jacobs’ procedures
If this role is of interest to you apply now!