9 months ago
18 month contract
Our leading biotechnology client based in the South West of England are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for managing the qualification and launch of their new manufacturing line that is currently being installed. This position will be responsible for taking the project from the commissioning phase all the way through to regulatory approval, working across all functions of the business, and working very closely with all partners involved.
- Facilitate overall project coordination, execution and communication across all parties and businesses involved
- Create resource structure and execution plan
- Coordinate and track Commissioning and Qualification protocols for systems and equipment
- Track validation plans and documentation approval
- Manage the capital budget and expenditure, including purchase orders and invoice management
- Communicate the project status, schedule and budgets to all sponsors, stakeholders and necessary parties
- Engineering Degree would be beneficial or a strong technical background will also be considered
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a must.
- Good Validation, Commissioning and Qualification experience
- Previous project experience working with manufacturing lines will be a bonus
- Extensive GMP experience from a manufacturing facility
- Good Project Management experience – working with supply chain, finance, vendor management etc.
- PMP certification is preferred but not required.
If this is something of interest to you, please apply now and one of our experienced consultants will reach out to discuss further with you!