Remote for now, Midtown Manhattan eventually
7 months ago
12 months, ongoing
A foreign bank in midtown is looking for a Project Manager for its Change Management Group. This position will require the leadership and coordination of various functional resources to deliver new processes, procedures, controls, and technology. You will be hired to complete two projects. It is part of a credit risk management project to strategically update and record in a strategic static data database external ratings for the firm's counterparties Data Governance project to upgrade the data governance controls over the firm's regulatory reports in line with BCBS 239 standards.
Manage a list of required enhancements, determine resources, time and approach to deliver Oversee the design, build, test and deployment phases Run Steering Committees and executive level communications on the status of the program as well as present actions for decision making.
- Proactive Delivery of large multi-functional projects.
- Experience in the development of program documentation as noted above Ability to execute, escalate, problem solve, present well and communicate clearly Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills a requirement.
- Ability to work globally
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment Experience with PPM tools like Planview or Clarity a plus Familiarity with counterparty static data Experience implementing BCBS 239 framework
- PMP certification preferred
- US Citizenship or Greencard preferred