6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a leading system integrator to assist in the search for strong Program Managers to join the team. This US-based company works on projects across a range of different industries, including oil & gas, pharmaceutical and energy.
Are you looking to manage a range of interesting projects in a successful family-owned business?
- Defines project requirements by working with the customer and consulting the plans and specifications if available.
- Develops project proposals by determining time frames, costs, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Negotiates with vendors to stay within budget for projects and change orders.
- Acts as liaison for inter-departmental coordination of day-to-day operations for assigned projects.
- Communicates with contractors concerning system design issues, wiring specifications, change orders, and scheduling.
- Maintains project documentation and updates with change orders.
- Participates in project review meetings with other contractors and customer representatives.
- Understands staffing for each phase of a project, and works with other project managers and account managers to allocate and coordinate personnel to meet project timelines, budgets, and specifications.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progress is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews change orders and updates pricing to maintain profitability and budget constraints.
- Prepares project reports for senior management, general contractors, customers, engineering firms, and others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of general contractors, engineering firms, and subcontractors.
- 4-6 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Background in wastewater, food and beverage, oil and gas or pharmaceutical industries
- PNL (Profit and loss) experience
- Experience of managing projects valued between $500,000 – $10 million
- Need to be based in or willing to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona
- PMP certification preferred but not essential
Please note to apply, you must be a US citizen or a green card holder.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.