New York, NY
$100,000 - 110,000
3 months ago
We are working with a global Fintech firm who are looking for a Project Manager to build out their growing team.
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top global Fintech to build out their Compliance Marketing team. The build-out will help the Fintech to achieve a number of strategic growth objectives given the current environment. We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to help with their PMO team expansion in North America.
If you are a Project Manager with Agile and Waterfall methodologies experience at financial institutions, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Gather and document requirements from key stakeholders
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, people, etc) required to complete the project and work with business leaders to ensure the appropriate resources are allocated to the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required and communicate project risks
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Monitor project performance against scope, schedule, and cost baselines
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Conduct post-implementation reviews of the project in order to incorporate lessons learned for future projects.
What they're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of project management – both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and exacting expectations.
- Ability to work well under pressure across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and professional presence.
- Ability to easily communicate complex information between the business, Information Technology, and the bank’s technology and API partners.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability.
- 7+ years Project Management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, lean environment
- Experience in Financial Services, IT, or Fintech
- Experience managing large, cross-functional business projects
- PMP Certification is preferred
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com