500NOK – 650NOK
4 months ago
Are you a project manager looking to further your career and take the next step up as a project manager? I am searching for technically strong project managers from an automation background to lead the execution of medium sized projects to start immediately in Norway in either Bergen, Stavanger or Oslo. You will ensure all related activities are performed in accordance with company policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets as well as complete all tasks in like with scheduled commitments.
You will be working with a globally recognised leading vendor. Who have aggressively hired and increased head count across all projects in automation and show no signs of slowing in the coming months.
Therefore the opportunity will be a 12 month contract initially but highly likely to be extended for 2/3 years. The ideal candidate will have the qualifications listed below:
• MSc or BSc preferred
• Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal technical education
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Project Manager within Automation or Electrical
• Good contract knowledge
• Engineering knowledge from system deliveries within Automation and/or Electro
• Initiative, interpersonal skills and efficiency
• Ability to work structured, systematic and independently
• Flexibility and wish to undertake responsibility
• Ability and motivation for personal development and challenges
• Communicative skills within team and towards customer
• Fluent Norwegian and English, written and spoken
All candidates must have the right to work within the EU (relevant VISA).
Also you must speak fluent Norwegian to apply for the vacant position.