2 months ago
Temp to Perm Hire
A banking client of ours in the downtown Los Angeles area is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in a temp to perm hire role.
- Deliver projects and programs in a modern technology environment and a general working knowledge of software development trends and best practices (domain driven design, software as a service, scalable architecture, iterative development and testing, integrated testing protocols, DevOps culture).
- Manage budgets and demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and on schedule.
- Portfolio level reporting across multiple portfolios of projects for executive leadership.
- Integrate with the CNB PMO routines and provide regular feedback to CNR leadership.
- Manage Agile delivery in a Waterfall environment for reporting and budget management purposes.
- Ability to communicate the underlying principles of 'WSJF' prioritization methodology and MVP best practices that benefit the organization.
- Influence cultural change in technology and business domains.
- Experience with Release Trains and managing Release Train Engineers.
- Jira experience required; administration experience a plus
- Ability to manage Agile delivery in a Waterfall environment for reporting and budget management purposes
- Experience with technology infrastructure projects delivery
- Proven experience working with vendors, externally managed software solutions, contract negotiations and contract management
- PMBOK or other project management certification a plus
- SCRUM certification a plus
- Experience with risk reporting required
- Ability to create all required project documentation as needed for audit purposes (project plan, resource plan, traceability documents, budgets, risk matrices, etc)
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- *7+ years of project and portfolio management experience
- *Bachelor's Degree
- *SCRUM, PMBOK or other project management methodology certification and/or coursework