Chicago, IL, USA
$110 ,000- $125,000 + bonus
over 1 year ago
We are currently working with a very large pharmaceutical client based in Chicago, listed as one of the top 50 employers in the world by Forbes magazine. They have a 10-year project, where they are investing $3bn, and increasing size of the site by 1.5m sq ft.
They are looking for several projects and process engineers to join them and build the future!
1. Develop and manage the execution of small to medium-scale projects including timelines and financial allocations with minimal supervision. Able to identify and resolve design or schedule conflicts during project/task execution.
2. Design equipment and processes to meet end-user/owner, site, global and cGMP requirements. This includes the creation of scoping and vendor proposals for bidding purposes.
3. Lead multi-discipline and multi-department project Teams.
4. Able to communicate project resource needs. Allocates assigned engineering resources to achieve project timelines and budget expectations.
5. Ability to execute multiple projects concurrently.
6. Provide capital oversight to projects lead by others outside of the Engineering group.
7. Adhere to cGMP requirements, CSL procedures and design specifications/standards during project execution.
8. Research and develop technical engineering and design standards/specifications.
9. Provide reporting to department, site and corporate organizations as required.
10. Able to develop, execute and close-out project documentation such as change controls, factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing and commissioning protocols, installation and operation qualifications, and system specifications.
11. Support on-going manufacturing needs when required.
12. Supports the facility in internal and external inspections.
13. Other tasks as required by Department Management.
- A background in Pharmaceutical industry or experience working in an FDA environment
- Ability to manage and lead multimillion $ projects in capital expansion.
- Experience in scoping and design.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams (validation, manufacturing, and automation)
- Commissioning and change control experience
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.