3 months ago
Our client is a global leading financial market data and infrastructure services provider, they are now looking for experienced proposition sales to help expanding their investment banking client base in the region (Hong Kong), fluent cantonese & english speaker who comes from similar platform are highly preferred, attractive remuneration packages are provided.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Provide insights and share the company's thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in finance or economics or Industry qualifications preferred: CFA, Master’s in finance, MBA
- Deep market understanding including a) expert understanding of financial market b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a “hunter”
- Strong sales ‘closer’. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modelling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps.
- Solid commercial and technical skills, providing solutions for enterprise products.
- Technical knowledge on API’s, Feeds and Python.
- Strategic Territory Planning and execution skills.
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Over 5 years of industry, sales, or market experience
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives.
- Experience in selling/implementing technology is strongly desired
- Fluent in English. Cantanese and(or) Mandarin are a plus.
Scope and Impact
• Leads routine projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
• Provides input to department objectives and goals of a sub-Business Unit or function
• May manage budgets for small projects or programs
• Advises middle management on functional matters, or on interpretation of policies and practices
• May train or mentor professional colleagues
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
• Makes recommendations that may shape operational strategy
• Determines the nature of complex or undefined problems; independently identifies the best solution from many alternatives
• Escalates higher risk or more unique problems
• Decisions require interpretive thinking and some judgment in developing solutions