about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is exclusively working with a leading global management consultancy based in London that are growing out several assurance teams within prudential and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for experienced Managers to work with a wide variety of banks and investment firms to provide assurance on UK and European prudential and regulatory reporting requirements.
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will:
- Provide advisory and assurance services over prudential/regulatory reporting and governance and control frameworks.
- Provide advice on capital and liquidity reporting requirments.
- Manage teams to deliver on client engagements.
- Report to the FCA/PRA to deliver section 166 reviews.
- Develop ICAAP and ILAA processes, recovery planning and stress testing processes.
- Prepare firms for supervisory visits and applications for Part IV permissions.
- Keep up to date with industry developments in relation to evolving prudential regulations.
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager you will need:
- Strong understanding of financial services firms' structures, governance frameworks, risk management and process and control arrangements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills (internal and external)
- Experience in reporting audit and assurance services in prudential regulatory reporting.
- Experience in providing prudential regulatory advice on capital, liquidity, recovery planning and stress testing.
- Excellent communication skills, writing reports, presenting and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Educated to at least degree level with a professional qualification as well
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org