8 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working exclusively with an innovative generics pharmaceutical company located within the Berkshire region.
We are looking to hire a QA Compliance officer on a permanent basis. Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Knowledge of QMS system.
- Checking MBAR against the APPROVED competant authorities license.
- In depth knowledge of supplier qualifications.
- Review of batch documentation.
- Conduct in Process quality checks during the assembly process.
- To perform regular In-process QA checks for packaging area.
- To verify and ensure that all processes/procedures are validated and approved.
- Primary review of batch documentation (BMR/BPR) before QP approval.
- To maintain database for quality parameters including trending, periodic review and assessment reports as applicable.
- Perform & Review of Change control, Incident Report Forms, Customer complaints etc.
- Respond, at the initiation of the Responsible Person, to any other special requests that may arise.
- Any other duties as and when required essential experience.
To be considered, candidates will possess:
- GDP and GMP experience
Attach an updated CV or drop me an email for a general conversation on this opportunity or to discuss other potential vacancies