$80,000 - $144,000
QA ENG 1
4 months ago
QA Engineer - SDET, Python, Pytest, automation, manual, PHP
Norwalk, CT, Boston or Rochester.
$80,000 – $144,000 base salary
Amazing healthcare benefits and wider package
My client are a forward thinking technology company who have grown at a rapid pace over the last few years. Current at around 1800 people across their offices, they are continuing to grow and are showing no signs of slowing down.
They have some fantastic products in the market and are a brand who are growing in reputation.
Culture is of huge importance for them and it is as important as the technical skills when interviewing candidates.
Due to growth of their engineering teams, they have a couple of opportunities available. In terms of their technical environment, it is every growing, however as a core, their primary languages are Python and PHP. Experience with Pytest is preferred.
Automation experience would also be preferred however they will consider ambitious manual testers who are keen to grow their skills.
- on experience in a QA environment with a strong ability to understand code and verify acceptance criteria
- You will have solid experience in root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- Agile experience is also preferred
- You will ideally have experience also in identifying opportunities for automation testing and implementing test cases – preferably in python and pytest framework
- Software configuration management and version control experience – gitlab is a plus!
- You should also have API testing experience and implementing API automation testing
- Linux experience is also needed
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Solid understanding of virtualization
- Being collaborative and a team player
- Strong object orientating programming concepts
- Data visualization with Kibana
- Monitoring services experience with Datadog and Grafana
- Infrastructure knowledge