about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a growing pharmaceutical company of whom offers a comprehensive range of contract services that takes its products to the global market. They have multiple affiliate sites in the UK and have recently opened up a new facility in Ireland.
As a result of such growth, they are looking to fil a QA manager on a perm basis.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To ensure that the Quality Management System is in place, maintained and sufficient for accreditations held
- To manage and lead external 3rd party audits and to liase with the auditors following these audits to ensure that any actions are taken in a timely manner
- To perform audits on key suppliers as required
- To ensure that all external testing requirements are carried out on production samples
- To lead the HACCP team ensuring that HACCP remains up to date, validated and effective
- To ensure that management reviews are completed and that members of the management team are communicated with on Quality Matters
- To liase with the QP on quality system requirements
Successful applicants will have:
- minimum of 4 years in QA
- QMS management experience
- Some line management experience i.e. training staff or supervision
Attach an updated CV to be considered for this opporutnity