3 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered up with a successful blobal biopharma who specialisize in the innovation of reproductive medicine and maternal health.
Due to company growth, they are looking for a QA Manager on a perm basis of which the position holder will be responsible for GCP Audits (30% travel)
Roles and respnsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for audit activities throughout Europe to ensure robust audit plans and constant inspection preparedness.
- Risk identification and associated audit programme development, delivery of audit reports
- Ensuring preventative actions are carried out and supporting the group’s training and compliance functions.
Successful candidates will have:
- GCP auditing experience in clinical trials
- pharmaceutical background, minimum 2-5 years in QA GCP
- Certified lead auditor
- French speaking is not essential but preferred
Attach an updated resume to be considered