3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a global pharmaceutical company that is in an exciting phase of growth. As a result of this growth they are looking to expand their team with a QA Manager of GMP.
This role will focus on GMP and overseeing and managing the audits, ensuring all sites are inspection ready and ensuring QA compliance.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform GMP onsite audits
- Preparation of Quality Agreements in collaboration with CMOs
- Support QA team in maintain and managing the company’s Quality and Technical agreements including writing, review and filling
- Assist in the maintenance and management of the QMS
- Writing/review/approval of internal Quality documents/records (deviations, CAPAs, Change control, SOPs, complaints)
- Conducting Self-Inspections
If this role could be of interest or any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
020 8068 5235