23 days ago
I have partnered up with a reputable medical devices company, they are is looking for a QA Manager to join their team on a fully remote permanent basis. This company is at a very exciting stage and is looking for a forward thinking and experienced quality professional to work in a agile team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Prepare the organization for initial MDSAP audit.
- Manage all quality aspects activities of their products.
- Working hands-on with the Clinical/Regulatory Manager.
- Manage and maintain the document control system.
- Supporting the product development and software development teams.
- Perform internal and supplier audits.
- Train and increase the awareness of employees towards applicable Quality & Regulatory standards and ways of working.
If this role could be of interest or any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
020 8068 5235