4 months ago
A Leading Pharmaceutical company based in Rotterdam is looking for a QA Manager Qualified Person to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is at a very exciting stage with expansion on their operational site. This role would be working as a QA Manager and Qualified Person.
The position will be focusing on releasing pharmaceutical packaging and products into the market, Contributing to the success of strategic QA projects, leading the QA team, onboarding of new pharmaceutical products through API assessment and participating in audits and inspections.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of +5000 different products
- Support to the Head of Quality in achieving the required goals and objectives; meeting customer requirements and the necessary regulatory requirements as laid down by the FDA, EU and regional Ministries of Health as relevant.
- The QP will approve all records generated by the business unit, including but not limited to deviations, validation documents and product quality review reports.
- Represent the company in all business unit Ministries of Health inspections, ensuring the unit is audit-ready. Ensure any non-conformances and open commitments related to the business unit are addressed.
- Support the site quality plan and ensure plan execution
- Support the Site Quality Risk Management Program
If this role could be of interest or any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!