about 1 year ago
We are working with an exciting pharmaceutical company based in Dublin that is looking for an experienced QA Manager to head up the development and growth of the new site. The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for a large team ranging from QA Specialist to QPs, therefore, a QP background is needed.
The role involves but isn't limited to:
- Management of the Quality Assurance team, including Qualified Persons.
- Implementation of Key Performance Indicators within the Quality Assurance area to align with company and global quality objectives.
- Participation in the site Internal Audit program.
- Management of batch record review, batch disposition, and material status control activities.
- Management of the Change Control process, ensuring controlled implementation of all GMP related changes.
- Establishment and oversight of the QMS