26 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are working closely with an exciting and innovative generics pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge region.
We are looking to hire a QA Officer on a contractual basis with a strong potential to extend.
The role itself will involve but is not limited to:
- Ensure appropriate level of product batch review records are carried out prior to the release of product sale and distribution
- Maintain a product quality profile as registered with the regulatory authorities
- Ensure that all GMP/GDP stability programmes are established, implemented and regular reports issued
- Participate in the appropriate team meetings to stay on top of ongoing activities, identifying and addressing any gaps related to product quality and GDP/GMP compliance
- Prepare and maintain technical quality agreements with CMO's so that roles are clearly defined and identified
- QMS and SOP management
Pre-requisites for this opportunity are:
- Strong GMP/GDP background
- Minimum of 3 years within QA
- QMS management i.e. deviations, change controls, CAPA's etc
- Experience with generic products such as tablets, capsules
Attach an updated copy of your CV to be considered or contact directly on 0203 995 6394 or email@example.com